Here’s how we’re keeping you Covid-19 Secure
The health and wellbeing of our guests, our staff and our community is of the utmost importance to us. Following a temporary closure, we are now open and safely welcoming back guests to Oatlands Park Hotel. Our restaurant has reopened for lunch, Afternoon Tea, Sunday Lunch and Dinner, with a maximum table size of 6 people. Bar 1905 is open for drinks and light bites from midday until 10pm.
These are the latest hygiene and safety measures we have implemented at Oatlands Park Hotel to ensure a Covid-19 Secure Environment, and we have been awarded the accreditation ‘We’re good to Go’ by Visit England.
Please note the below guidelines will be constantly updated following any new government guidance and regulations. If you still have any questions or concerns, then please speak to us directly on +44 (0)1932 847 242 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before your stay:
- We politely request that if you, or anyone you have recently been in contact with, are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, that you call us to postpone your stay/ visit. These include; A high temperature and a persistent cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat, headache and loss of sense of taste or smell. Where possible please adhere to the 24-hour cancellation policy, until you and your household members have been cleared of symptoms by 14 days.
- It is now mandatory to wear a face covering inside our hotel public spaces. Your face covering can be removed when seated in our restaurant, when in your bedroom and when using our outdoor spaces. We kindly ask guests to bring their own face covering with them.
- All guests must wear a face mask or a face covering before entering the hotel.
- We have plenty of free parking in our car park, reducing the need for public transport when travelling to the hotel.
- There is a separate entrance and exit door to the hotel, and the reception has been marked out to ensure social distancing of a minimum of 1 meter, please follow directional signs in place.
- Please wash your hands with hand sanitiser before entering the hotel. Our hand sanitising stations are located in the lobby and the restaurant entrance for you to use.
- Visitors and guests who have not pre-booked a bedroom or reserved a table in our restaurant will need to scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 Track and Trace App.
- Our Reception Desk is fitted with a Perspex screen and is frequently sanitised with antiviral disinfectant wipes.
- Please help us by paying with contactless card payments. PDQ machines will be wiped down with a disinfectant wipe after each use.
- Your room key card will be disinfected before and after each use.
- All our room reservations are blocked by 24 hours between guest arrivals and each room is cleaned, sanitised and sealed with a sticker to give you confidence that no one has entered the room since cleaning.
- Our bedrooms are cleaned and sanitised with a high-grade antiviral disinfectant fogger.
- No access will be made to bedrooms during your stay and your room will be cleaned on departure. Housekeeping or Maintenance will only enter the room on request. If a member of staff needs to enter a room, they will wear PPE and we will ask you to vacate the room prior to our staff entering. If you require additional towels during your stay with us, please let our reception team know and we can deliver these to your room.
- Housekeeping have been retrained and there is an added extra level of focus on “high-touch, deep clean” areas (light switches, door handles and thermostats).
- Hotel linen is washed at high temperatures advised by our laundry company.
- All toiletries are brand new and single-use within each guestroom, please feel free to take any away that are partly-used as they will be disposed of when you depart.
- We have reduced our bedroom amenities (magazines, pens, guest directory, sewing kit) to declutter our rooms for deep cleaning. On request, you can access a digital alternative or the physical items.
- Please use your bedroom toilet rather than toilets in public areas.
Around the hotel:
- It is now mandatory to wear a face covering inside our hotel public spaces. Your face covering can be removed when seated in our restaurant, when in your bedroom and when using our outdoor spaces.
- We have enhanced our cleaning measures within our public areas to include anti-viral cleaning and sanitising on high-touch point areas such as the reception desk, doors, lifts and handrails throughout the day.
- Signage is in place for everyone to maintain a distance of 1 meter plus within the public areas.
- Lifts can only be used by 1 person at a time unless they are from the same household.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations located in the lobby and the restaurant entrance.
- Our Fitness Suite will remain closed until further notice.
Your dining experience:
- We have modified our dining experience in La Terrazza and the Mulberry Restaurant to allow maximum space for social distancing.
- Restaurant and bar reservations are for a maximum of 6 people per table (unless you are meeting as a household or support bubble).
- Face coverings can be removed when you are seated in the restaurant during eating and drinking.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry.
- Single-use menus will be in place.
- All cutlery is cleaned with a UV-C germicidal lamp system that kills bacteria and viruses.
- Salt, pepper and condiments have been replaced with disposable sachets.
- Our usual Room Service menu is available from 10am -10pm for all meals during your stay.
- We have suspended all buffets, however you can still enjoy our usual Continental and Full English breakfast pre-ordered to your room. On weekends breakfast will be served plated in the Mulberry Restaurant.
- We have a set lunch menu served daily Monday to Saturday from 12pm-2:30pm.
- To maintain the social distancing guidelines, we will not be offering drinks at the bar, instead we will offer a full table service. Our lounge and bar menu features light bites and snacks served daily from 12pm – 10pm. Hotel guests can enjoy further drinks in the comfort of their bedroom by ordering by phone using our room service menu.
- Afternoon Tea will be served in the Mulberry Restaurant from Monday to Saturday 3pm – 5pm.
- Sunday Lunch will be served in the Mulberry Restaurant every Sunday from 12.30pm – 2pm.
- Dinner will be served in the Mulberry Restaurant everyday from 6pm to 9:30pm, with last orders at 9pm. Hotel guests can continue to enjoy after-dinner coffee in the lounge or order from the Room Service menu from the comfort of their room. We have removed the £5 tray charge for all Room Service orders.
- To avoid no-shows, we ask for pre-payments to secure the table. This is £10 for lunch and £20 for Sunday Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
- Please help us by paying with contactless card payments.
- Our Express Check-Out service means that you only need to drop your key card off in a box at reception before you leave.
- Your bill will be provided in a sealed envelope under your door the night before 7am on the morning of your departure.
Weddings and events:
- We can safely accommodate civil ceremonies, civil partnerships and wedding receptions for up to 15 people with social distancing of 2 metres in place.
- Babyshowers, birthday parties, wakes and anniversaries are limited to a maximum of 6 people and can be accommodated in our main restaurant or in one of our private dining rooms.
- It is a requirement to wear a face covering inside the hotel at all times. This can be removed when you are seated for drinks or food.
- Our meeting and event spaces will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your event, seating will be distanced and there is hand sanitiser in the room.
- For business meetings and events, we can continue to host “work meetings” in COVID safe spaces for up to 30 delegates.
- Our team can arrange socially distanced show rounds for weddings and events, please email email@example.com for further information.
- On arrival, all visitors must scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 Track and Trace App.
- All team members have completed Covid-19 Re-opening Training in conjunction with Flow Hospitality and will receive ongoing training.
- Staff will have their temperatures checked before each shift. They will be required to know where the nearest hand sanitiser stations are at all times and ensure uniforms are not worn during travel to and from work.
- Our staff will be provided with a face mask and hygiene training designed to protect their well-being. Kitchen staff and housekeeping will have enhanced PPE where appropriate.
- Staff have been advised of distance protocols including the no-handshake policy.
- If an employee or their immediate family member does not feel well, they have been briefed to stay at home.
- All Staff will be asked to complete a Covid-19 risk disclosure form and this will be repeated every 2 weeks.
Stay and visit with confidence
We operate a flexible cancellation policy which includes free cancellation for room reservations up to 4pm 1 day before arrival. Please give us as much notice as possible should you wish to cancel or amend your booking.
What if I develop symptoms?
Should a guest have symptoms of Coronavirus during their stay, they must stay in their room and phone Reception as soon as possible to inform us. Guests are advised to call the NHS 111 service for further medical advice and self-isolate until symptoms pass unless they require an ambulance or hospital admission. All meals will be delivered to the door of the bedroom by a team member wearing PPE.
With these safety measures in place, and upholding our values of excellent service and hospitality, we look forward to welcoming you back to Oatlands Park Hotel for a wonderful stay.