Here’s how we’re keeping you Covid-19 Secure
Following the last Government guidelines, Oatlands Park Hotel is temporarily closed and currently, we can only accommodate those who have to travel for work purposes. Our outdoor terrace restaurant and bar will reopen from 12th April. The hotel and restaurant will reopen no earlier than 17th May 2021.
The health and wellbeing of our guests, our staff and our community are of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented the following hygiene and safety measures to ensure a Covid-19 Secure Environment, and we have been awarded the accreditation ‘We’re good to Go’ by Visit England.
Please note the below guidelines will be constantly updated following any new government guidance and regulations. If you still have any questions or concerns, then please speak to us directly on +44 (0)1932 847 242 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your patience and continued support at this challenging time. We look forward to welcoming you back to Oatlands Park Hotel.
Latest update – 22 February 2021:
- Our hotel will remain open for those who have to travel for work, those who cannot return home and for a limited number of other exemptions set out in the law which can be viewed here.
- We are taking bookings for guests from 17th May. Click here to book online for our best rates.
- Our bar and restaurant will be closed until further notice.
From 29th March:
- We can hold Wedding Ceremonies and Wakes for up to 6 guests in one of our event rooms.
From 12th April:
- Our outdoor bar & restaurant, La Terrazza, will reopen for up to two households with a maximum of 6 people per table. There is no requirement for a substantial meal to be served alongside alcoholic drinks, and no curfew, however, the requirement to order, eat and drink while seated (‘table service’) will remain.
- We can hold Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions for up to 15 guests.
From 17th May:
- Our hotel and bedrooms will reopen for guest overnight stays.
- The Mulberry Restaurant will reopen for up to two households with a maximum of 6 people per table. There is no requirement for a substantial meal to be served alongside alcoholic drinks, and no curfew, however, the requirement to order, eat and drink while seated (‘table service’) will remain.
- We can hold Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions for up to 30 guests.
From 21st June (at the earliest)
- Larger events can take place including weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, celebrations of life and conferences.
Due to the government lockdown, Oatlands Park Hotel is currently closed. Once Oatlands Park Hotel is back open once again the following policies will be implemented:
Before your visit:
- We politely request that if you, or anyone you have recently been in contact with, are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, that you call us to postpone your stay/ visit. These include; A high temperature and a persistent cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat, headache and loss of sense of taste or smell. Where possible please adhere to the 24-hour cancellation policy, until you and your household members have been cleared of symptoms by 14 days.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering/ face mask inside our hotel public spaces. Your face covering can be removed when in your bedroom and when using our outdoor spaces. We kindly ask guests to bring their own face covering with them.
- All guests must wear a face mask or a face covering before entering the hotel.
- We have plenty of free parking in our car park, reducing the need for public transport when travelling to the hotel.
- There is a separate entrance and exit door to the hotel, and the reception has been marked out to ensure social distancing of a minimum of 1 meter, please follow directional signs in place.
- Please wash your hands with hand sanitiser before entering the hotel. Our hand sanitising stations are located in the lobby and the restaurant entrance for you to use.
- Our Reception Desk is fitted with a Perspex screen and is frequently sanitised with antiviral disinfectant wipes.
- Please pay using card payments where possible.
- All our room reservations are blocked by 24 hours between guest arrivals and each room is cleaned, sanitised and sealed to give you confidence that no one has entered the room since cleaning.
- Our bedrooms are cleaned and sanitised with a high-grade antiviral disinfectant fogger.
- No access will be made to bedrooms during your stay and your room will be cleaned on departure. Housekeeping or Maintenance will only enter the room on request. If a member of staff needs to enter a room, they will wear PPE and we will ask you to vacate the room prior to our staff entering. If you require additional towels during your stay with us, please let our reception team know and we can deliver these to your room.
- Housekeeping have been retrained and there is an added extra level of focus on “high-touch, deep clean” areas (light switches, door handles and thermostats).
- Hotel linen is washed at high temperatures advised by our laundry company.
- All toiletries are brand new and single-use within each guestroom, please feel free to take any away that are partly-used as they will be disposed of when you depart.
- We have reduced our bedroom amenities (magazines, pens, guest directory, sewing kit) to declutter our rooms for deep cleaning. On request, you can access a digital alternative or the physical items.
- Please use your bedroom toilet rather than toilets in public areas.
Around the hotel:
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering inside our hotel public spaces. Your face covering can be removed when seated in our restaurant, when in your bedroom and when using our outdoor spaces.
- We have enhanced our cleaning measures within our public areas to include anti-viral cleaning and sanitising on high-touch point areas such as the reception desk, doors, lifts and handrails throughout the day.
- Signage is in place for everyone to maintain a distance of 1 meter plus within the public areas.
- Lifts can only be used by 1 person at a time unless they are from the same household.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations located in the lobby and the restaurant entrance.
- Our Fitness Suite will remain closed until further notice.
Your dining experience:
- Our terrace restaurant will reopen for outdoor dining and drinks from 12th April 2021.
- Reservations in our terrace restaurant are limited to a maximum of 2 households and up to 6 people or less.
- Only table service will be permitted therefore all food and drink orders will need to be placed at the table.
- Face coverings can be removed when you are seated in the restaurant during eating and drinking.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry.
- Single-use menus will be in place.
- All cutlery is cleaned with a UV-C germicidal lamp system that kills bacteria and viruses.
- Salt, pepper and condiments have been replaced with disposable sachets.
- Our usual Room Service menu is available from 10am -10pm for all meals during your stay.
- Our Express Check-Out service means that you only need to drop your key card off in a box at reception before you leave.
- Your bill will be provided in a sealed envelope under your door the night before 7am on the morning of your departure.
Weddings, Meetings and Events:
- From 29th March wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships can take place in one of our covid secure event rooms.
- From 12th April weddings, wedding receptions and wakes with up to 15 guests are permitted, along with outdoor dining.
- From 17th May weddings, wedding receptions and wakes can go ahead with up to 30 people.
- We are awaiting further guidance on business meetings and events.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- All team members have completed Covid-19 training in conjunction with Flow Hospitality and will receive ongoing health and safety training.
- Staff will have their temperatures checked before each shift. They will be required to know where the nearest hand sanitiser stations are at all times and ensure uniforms are not worn during travel to and from work.
- Our staff will be provided with a face mask and hygiene training designed to protect their well-being. Kitchen staff and housekeeping will have enhanced PPE where appropriate.
- Staff have been advised of distance protocols including the no-handshake policy.
- If an employee or their immediate family member does not feel well, they have been briefed to stay at home and self-isolate for 10 days.
- All Staff will be asked to complete a Covid-19 risk disclosure form and this will be repeated every 2 weeks.
Stay and visit with confidence
We operate a flexible cancellation policy which includes free cancellation for room reservations up to 4pm 1 day before arrival. Please give us as much notice as possible should you wish to cancel or amend your booking.
What if I develop symptoms?
Should a guest have symptoms of Coronavirus during their stay, they must stay in their room and phone Reception as soon as possible to inform us. Guests are advised to call the NHS 111 service for further medical advice and self-isolate for 10 days unless they require an ambulance or hospital admission. All meals will be delivered to the door of the bedroom by a team member wearing PPE.
With these safety measures in place, and upholding our values of excellent service and hospitality, we look forward to welcoming you back to Oatlands Park Hotel for a wonderful stay.